The Goldman School of Public Policy Career Center is committed to excellence in providing career services. A variety of resources are available to assist current MPP, MPA and PhD students with internship and full-time job searches.
The Goldman School Career Services Team is committed to providing a wide variety of resources to assist current MPP, MPA and PhD students in reaching their career goals. Career Services Team members meet individually with students and provide guidance through all aspects of their job or internship search. Every student is assigned to a Career Advisor when they arrive at the Goldman School, who they meet with regularly throughout their time as a student.
The Career Services team also organizes events designed to give students exposure to prospective employers and career paths, as well as workshops to facilitate the student’s career development. Specifically, GSPP provides the following services and resources to all students:
- One-on-One Career Advising
- On-Line Career Network and Job Listings (GSPPjobs)
- Employer Information Sessions
- On-Campus Interviews
- Career Development Workshops
- Annual Career Fair
- Networking Events (Washington, DC.; San Francisco, CA; and Sacramento, CA)
- Connections to a global network of alumni and prospective employers