Thinking about Power and Privilege (TaPP) is a student group at the Goldman School of Public Policy (GSPP) that serves to:
- Create an environment of inclusion and connection at GSPP so that community members of all identities can converse, engage, and learn in a place where they are respected and treated with dignity.
- Advance critical examination of power and privilege, both within our own GSPP community and, more broadly, in our training and work as policy professionals. This includes, but not limited to:
- Hosting workshops and conversations on inclusion, power, and equity
- Supporting student-led efforts to expand GSPP resources and curriculum to include these topics.
- Provide people with the tools to advance policy grounded in critical theory, historical narratives of oppressed people, and the lived experiences of local communities.
For more information or if you have questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.