Greetings! This is a friendly reminder that the MPP application deadline is December 1, 2016. If you have not already submitted your application, we recommend carefully reviewing the following information.
- The MPP application deadline is Thursday, December 1, 2016, 11:59PM PST.
- Do not wait until the last minute to submit your application. Outside of office hours, GSPP and the Graduate Division are unable to help with technical issues or application questions.
- Concurrent degree applicants: Note that some program applications have different application deadlines.
In-Progress Applications: Please make sure you submit your application. Paying the application fee does not automatically submit your application. It is possible to pay the application fee without submitting your application.
- Application Fee waiver information can be found on UC Berkeley's Graduate Division website.
- Letters of Recommendation: It is your responsibility to ensure your recommenders submit their letters by the deadline. If you believe the deadline will be an issue for any recommender, secure another recommender. While three letters are required, up to four can be submitted. It will not count against your application if a fourth recommender is listed but no letter is received, as long as you have, at minimum, three letters of recommendation on file.
- All applications are evaluated for Departmental Fellowship eligibility. No additional paperwork outside of the application is required.
- Required Policy Statement of Purpose: The section in the application titled Statement of Purpose is a standard field on all UCB graduate applications that we're unable to edit, so we include the Policy Statement of Purpose field to include GSPP specific instructions. For GSPP, we ask that you upload the same essay for the Statement of Purpose and Policy Statement of Purpose fields. The length of this essay should be approximately 3-5 pages.
- Admissions decisions are sent out via e-mail in March.
Be sure to visit the Admissions FAQ's page and Admissions Blog for more tips, program information, and a peek into student life.
Urgent Questions? Contact Lezley Hightower, Student Services Advisor, at email@example.com.