GENERAL OUTLINE OF EVENTS AND DEADLINES
- Wednesday, March 2, 2017 - As you plan for scholarships, grants, and financial aid be sure to file your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The UC Berkeley FAFSA school code is 001312.
- Early March - Admissions decisions and departmental fellowship award offers will be sent via email
- Sunday, March 19, 2017 - Graduate Student Diversity Day (hosted by the Graduate Diversity Program)
- Thursday, March 23, 2017 - New Admit Reception - Washington, D.C.
- Monday, April 3, 2017 - New Admit Day - Berkeley
- Late April or May - the Financial Aid and Scholarships Office will notify you about your aid package. The FASO will include information about the acceptance and disbursement of awards, how to make changes or appeals, and other options. In some cases, you may be asked to submit additional documents to verify information.
Consult the Graduate Award Guide on Berkeley's Financial Aid website for more information.