GENERAL OUTLINE OF EVENTS AND DEADLINES
- Wednesday, March 2, 2016 - FAFSA is due by midnight, Central Time. As you plan for scholarships, grants, and financial aid be sure to file your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The UC Berkeley FAFSA school code is 001312.
- Early March - Admissions decisions sent via email
- Sunday, March 6, 2016 - Graduate Student Diversity Day (hosted by the Graduate Diversity Program)
- Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - New Admit Event - Washington, D.C.
- Monday, April 4, 2016 - New Admit Day - Berkeley
- Late April or May - Financial Aid Office sends award notifications to applicants who have submitted a Statement of Intent to Register (SIR) form. The FAO will include information about the acceptance and disbursement of awards, how to make changes or appeals, and other options. In some cases, you may be asked to submit additional documents to verify information on your application.
Consult the Graduate Award Guide on Berkeley's Financial Aid website for more information.