Facebook Pixel

Admissions Blog

FAQ in the GSPP inbox

Does My International Undergraduate Institution Fulfill the Degree Requirement?

“Can I apply with a three year undergraduate degree from India?”

Unacceptable three year degrees or certificates from India include, but are not limited to: B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., B.C.A., B.S.W., B.Lib.Sc., B.Stat. Very rarely, the Admissions Committee recommends for admission an international applicant with an unacceptable degree or certificate. These exceptions are evaluated on a case-by-case basis and are at the sole discretion of the Admissions Committee.

For more information about the eligibility of your specific international degree, contact Erin Forman, Student Services Advisor, at eforman@berkeley.edu.

Do you have a question you would like answered in the Admissions Blog? Submit a question.