The GSPP Admissions Team and Alumni will be attending four Idealist Grad Fairs over the course of September and October.
Attend an Idealist Fair near you to speak with GSPP Admissions representatives and/or GSPP Alumni about admissions requirements, the MPP curriculum, and life at the Goldman School.
Can't make it to an Idealist Fair? You're welcome to attend one of our Admissions Information Sessions in Berkeley, CA.
We hope to see you at one or more of our Fall Recruiting Events this season!
The application for the Goldman School of Public Policy will open on Tuesday, September 6, 2016! You will be able to access the application online through the Graduate Division.
The deadline for the MPP application and supplemental materials is Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 11:59PM PST. Note: Some concurrent degree programs have different application deadlines.
We look forward to receiving your application!
GENERAL OUTLINE OF EVENTS AND DEADLINES
- Wednesday, March 2, 2016 - FAFSA is due by midnight, Central Time. As you plan for scholarships, grants, and financial aid be sure to file your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The UC Berkeley FAFSA school code is 001312.
- Early March - Admissions decisions sent via email
- Sunday, March 6, 2016 - Graduate Student Diversity Day (hosted by the Graduate Diversity Program)
- Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - New Admit Event - Washington, D.C.
- Monday, April 4, 2016 - New Admit Day - Berkeley
- Late April or May - Financial Aid Office sends award notifications to applicants who have submitted a Statement of Intent to Register (SIR) form. The FAO will include information about the acceptance and disbursement of awards, how to make changes or appeals, and other options. In some cases, you may be asked to submit additional documents to verify information on your application.
Consult the Graduate Award Guide on Berkeley's Financial Aid website for more information.