Get a head start on your MPP application!
- Request your (3) letters of recommendation early. Letters of recommendation are due the same day as the application: December 2, 2014.
- Draft your Policy Statement of Purpose and send a final version to SCIPP to review.
- Collect unofficial transcipts from all universities or colleges attended (official transcripts are only required by the Graduate Division upon admission).
- International applicants: Determine if you need to take the TOEFL. Information on exemption requirments can be found here.
- Concurrent degree applicants: Please be aware of the additional application requirements above and beyond the MPP requirements.