With your gift to the Goldman School, you become a philanthropic change-maker. Your donation helps prepare a new generation of outstanding public leaders and supports world-class research to inform and guide critical policies. Giving to the Annual Fund infuses the school with resources that empower the Dean to support student-led policy interest groups, internships, fellowships, inspiring speakers and visiting lecturers. The Goldman School’s combination of academic inquiry coupled with real world applications makes it an effective agent of positive change.
Please consider our Giving Options below and choose the area and manner of giving that best matches your personal philanthropic priorities. We are inspired by the generosity and commitment of our supporters and are honored to join with you to realize our shared goals—making positive, lasting change for the good of all.
- Goldman School of Public Policy Annual Fund (FN2520)
- GSPP Dean's Opportunity Fund (FN2522)
- Student Fellowships—New Community Fund (FN2523)
- GSPP Graduate Student Financial Emergency Fund (FN2526)
- GSPP Public Policy and International Affairs (PPIA) Support Fund (FU0872)
- Center on Civility & Democratic Engagement (FR9683)
- Center for Environmental Public Policy Fund (FU1028)
- Food Labor and Resource Center (FN2531)
- Center for Studies in Higher Education (FU1183)
- Student Fellowship Funds