The Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction
- Convention Text
- Explanatory Report by Elisa Pérez-Vera
- International Child Abduction Remedies Act (ICARA)
- U.S. Department of State's Legal Analysis
SEEKING SAFETY ACROSS BORDERS: How do I Represent Domestic Violence Victims as Respondents in International Child Abduction Cases? To request CLE credit please return a completed copy of the Affirmation and Evaluation forms to the email provided.
- Comprehensive Bibliography
- Bibliography Archive
- National and International Perspectives on the Hague Convention
Information on Signatories
Other Useful Resources
About Our List of Resources
While we are continuously working to provide up-to-date information regarding all aspects of Hague Convention cases involving domestic violence, this site may not have the most recent information you require. If you notice we are missing an important or relevant piece of information that you believe would be of use to list here, please contact us.