GSPPjobs: Online Job Board, Resume Books & Mailing List
GSPPjobs is the Goldman School online Career Management System used by all Goldman School M.P.P. & Ph.D. Students and Alumni. As a GSPPjobs employer user, you will have access to:
- A unique username and password to post jobs online
- Student resume books
- Information regarding Goldman recruiting events
Employers are welcome to create a free account to GSPPjobs at any time.
- To create a new Employer GSPPjobs account, or to access an existing account, go to: https://gsppberkeley-csm.symplicity.com/employers/
- Please review the GSPPjobs Employer Policy
*Please note that GSPP Alumni Job Seekers should use a separate student/alumni account. Visit the Alumni Job Resources page for more information.
Post Jobs & Internships On-Line to GSPPjobs
GSPPjobs contains an online job board for employers looking to hire students trained in public policy analysis for both graduate-level internships and full-time positions. GSPPjobs is used daily by over 200 current MPP & PhD students, as well as over 600 Goldman School MPP & PhD Alumni.
The GSPPjobs job board features include:
- The ability to post jobs on-line in real time (free of charge)
- A reminder when your job posting is going to expire and the ability to delete or repost the announcement
- The ability to list multiple recruiter contacts under one organization listing
- The ability to accept applications on-line (if this option is selected, application materials can be batched and sent to you as a single .pdf file)
Employers are also welcome to email positions directly to email@example.com, and a staff member will post the position within the week.
Online Student & Alumni Resume Books
GSPPjobs provides 24/7 access to online resume books of current Goldman School students and Goldman School M.P.P. & Ph.D. alumni. Employers can search tailored resume books of M.P.P. students seeking internships, Graduating M.P.P. Students, M.P.P. Alumni, and Ph.D. Students & Alumni. Each resume book can be sorted, and include a keyword search. Resume book participation is not required of Goldman students, but they are higly encouraged to participate.
Employer E-mail List
To be added to our e-mail list for employers, please create an employer account in GSPPjobs. Regional event invitations are sent to GSPPjobs contacts in the region.
If you have any questions about GSPPjobs, please contact a member of the Career Services Team.