The Latin America Policy Group, recently created in Fall 2014, by PhD and MPP students, is a graduate student organization that brings together GSPP members interested in fostering dialogue around policy issues in Latin American countries and region. Through our activities we seek to:
- Encourage, promote and sponsor activities that increase interest in Latin American topics among the GSPP community;
- Analyze policy topics such as development, energy, education, criminal justice and others, in the context of Latin American institutional settings;
- Discuss how Latin American policy influences other regions in the world;
- Exchange experiences among students who have worked in Latin American countries; and
- Maintain a network of Latin-American oriented policy analysts.
Patricio Dominguez Rivera