The application for the Goldman School of Public Policy is open as of today, Tuesday, September 5, 2017! You will be able to access the application online through the Graduate Division.
The application and supplemental materials deadline is Friday, December 1, 2017 at 8:59PM PST. This deadline also applies to MPP/concurrent programs.
Special Note: GRE scores can take as long as 2.5 weeks to arrive. Please take the GRE by November 6, 2017 to allow time for your scores to arrive by the December 1st deadline.
Please review our 2017-2018 Program Bulletin for more information about admissions requirements.
We look forward to receiving your application!
The application for the Goldman School of Public Policy will open on Tuesday, September 5, 2017 and GSPP is gearing up for the Fall 2018 application season!
Below you will find important information regarding deadlines and recruitment events. We look forward to meeting you in a city near you, where you will have the opportunity to speak with GSPP Admissions representatives, alumni, and students to learn about admissions requirements, the MPP curriculum, and life at GSPP.
Application Opens – Tuesday, September 5, 2017
Berkeley – MPP/MPA Admissions Information Session - Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Washington, DC Idealist Grad Fair - Monday, October 2, 2017
San Francisco Idealist Grad Fair - Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Los Angeles Idealist Grad Fair - Thursday, October 12, 2017
Berkeley – MPP Admissions Information Session - Wednesday, November 1, 2017
*Recommended "take by" date for the GRE to ensure scores arrive by the application deadline - Monday, November 6, 2017.
MPP Application Deadline & supplemental material deadline (letters of recommendation, all test scores) - Friday, December 1, 2017 at 11:59 PM PST
Note: This is also the deadline for concurrent degree program applications.
Keep checking our Admissions Events page for more opportunities to learn about the Goldman School!
Questions? Please send your inquiries to our new address: email@example.com
- Berkeley MPP Admissions
GENERAL OUTLINE OF EVENTS AND DEADLINES
- Wednesday, March 2, 2017 - As you plan for scholarships, grants, and financial aid be sure to file your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The UC Berkeley FAFSA school code is 001312.
- Early March - Admissions decisions and departmental fellowship award offers will be sent via email
- Sunday, March 19, 2017 - Graduate Student Diversity Day (hosted by the Graduate Diversity Program)
- Thursday, March 23, 2017 - New Admit Reception - Washington, D.C.
- Monday, April 3, 2017 - New Admit Day - Berkeley
- Late April or May - the Financial Aid and Scholarships Office will notify you about your aid package. The FASO will include information about the acceptance and disbursement of awards, how to make changes or appeals, and other options. In some cases, you may be asked to submit additional documents to verify information.
Consult the Graduate Award Guide on Berkeley's Financial Aid website for more information.