The 2014-2015 GSPP Program Bulletin is out! The Bulletin is an amazing resource for information about degree programs, faculty, application instructions, financial aid, career services, & student organizations.
The Goldman School is coming to a city near you. Speak with GSPP Admissions and/or GSPP Alumni to learn about admissions requirements, the MPP curriculum, and life at GSPP.
- New York - Monday, September 22, 2014
- Philadelphia - Tuesday, September 23, 2014
- Boston - Monday, September 29, 2014
- Chicago - Thursday, October 23, 2014
- Washington, DC - Tuesday, October 28, 2014
- Baltimore - Wednesday, October 29, 2014
- San Francisco - Thursday, November 6, 2014
Information Sessions at GSPP
Keep checking our Admissions Events page for more opportunities to learn about the Goldman School!
Get a head start on your MPP application!
- Request your (3) letters of recommendation early. Letters of recommendation are due the same day as the application: December 2, 2014.
- Draft your Policy Statement of Purpose and send a final version to SCIPP to review.
- Collect unofficial transcipts from all universities or colleges attended (official transcripts are only required by the Graduate Division upon admission).
- International applicants: Determine if you need to take the TOEFL. Information on exemption requirments can be found here.
- Concurrent degree applicants: Please be aware of the additional application requirements above and beyond the MPP requirements.