UC Berkeley International House, Chevron Auditorium
2299 Piedmont Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94720
Career Fair Employer Registration Is Now Open
Register by Thursday, February 1, 2018 at the regular rate
25% late fee added for registrations received after February 1, 2018
RECRUIT THE BEST AND BRIGHTEST: Recruit the top public policy graduate students from UC Berkeley's Goldman School of Public Policy to fulfill your organization's hiring needs
The Goldman School of Public Policy Career Fair is a formal recruiting event for prospective employers nationwide to recruit for both full-time jobs and summer internships. Students attending the Career Fair are graduate students at UC Berkeley's Goldman School of Public Policy, who are seeking:
- Full-Time Jobs: Goldman School MPP, MPA and PhD students graduating in May 2018
- Summer Internships: Goldman School MPP and PhD students seeking internships for Summer 2018. These are students who have either a) completed the first-year of the Master of Public Policy program, b) completed the second or third year of a concurrent degree program with the School of Public Health, Law School, International and Area Studies, Engineering, Social Welfare, or Energy and Resources, or c) have completed at least one year of their PhD program
Master of Public Policy (MPP) students - GSPP's flagship 2-year program focused on rigorous quantitative, analytical and leadership skills. Students have an average of 4 years of professional work experience. (click here for more information)
Master of Public Affairs (MPA) students - GSPP's new 1-year program focused on innovation and leadership skills for mid-career professionals with 7 to 10 years of professional experience (click here for more information)
- Goldman students bring a wide range of professional background in the public, private and nonprofit sectors, and their interests and backgrounds span issues of poverty and inequality, energy and climate change, education and welfare, health and housing, economic and tax policy, international development, data analysis and evaluation, and more.
- This event draws over 100 graduate students from the MPP and MPA program
- Registered employers will have access to an online resume book of students signed-up to attend the Career Fair or Reception
As the #1 ranked graduate program in Public Policy Analysis by US News and World Report, we train our students to tackle the world's most pressing problems using public policy analysis. Taking courses ranging from political decision making and legal analysis to microeconomic theory and statistical modeling, our students utilize a systematic approach to public policy problem-solving to help organizations such as yours with the important work you do.